There are many ways to improve your drawing and one of the ways is always to find time to practice. You can do exercises to practise drawing even if you are not into a project or just want to draw something out of fun.
If you own an iPad or a graphic tablet like the Artisul D16, or Artist 15.6 Pro device that comes with a stylus pen, that allows you to draw realistically on screen, this could be a great platform to improve your drawing skills and create wonderful art pieces yourself and even store and share them digitally if you want.
5 drawing exercises that you can do to improve your drawing skills:
1. Improve your hand coordination and precision by solving a maze
2. Improve your pattern and line practice by drawing zentangles art
3. Improve your color matching and shading by coloring line art
4. Improving your creativity by learning to draw a mandala
5. Improving your object drawing by indulging in kids art tutorials
These exercises can be done anywhere with a digital graphic pad or tablet. This is a fun art drawing which you can do with your children as well.
We hope that you have enjoyed this simple yet cool drawing tutorial. For more how-to tutorials and check out more tutorials under the categories in Drawing Creative. Do Share and Enjoy!
Originally posted 2020-05-08 02:32:13.